Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

♫ He did the mash
He did the monster mash
The monster mash
It was a graveyard smash
He did the mash
It caught on in a flash
He did the mash
He did the monster mash - Bobby Picket ♫

Yay for Halloween! My baby is so cute he scored TONS of candy! First things first. Our festivities started last night. Let's see if you can guess what we did...



I love the fact Bug was eating the icing in front of me, asked for the picture, and then made a face like he was completely busted. That's my boy! Acting the part. We didn't do anything special. Added butter and eggs and mixed. Made colored icing and added sprinkles and TA DAAA!


Lucky enough, we are the only ones eating these cookies because Bug kept licking the sprinkles off his hand before getting more.


We did not get to the pumpkins because Bug just wanted to look at them and not cut them. Fine by me. I am not one to push him to do something he doesn't want to do.

Well today we did the trick or treating and I thought for sure the whole time Bug was going to hide behind me - but he was out there with the big boys yelling trick or treat and saying his please and thank yous. I love the compliments I get from other parents saying how polite he is. Especially when mom's turn around and tell their older kids to take notes from the baby.


Yup - that is Buzz Lightyear you see. He was so excited to be a purple happy ghost Aunty Michelle was so wonderful to make for us and at the last minute changed his mind. I guess that's the mind of a three year old.

When I have more time I will load the pictures of Bug and all his candy, but I do have to do my medical terminology homework. Hopefully this week goes by fast. I miss my Bug and can't wait to kiss him!

No comments:

Post a Comment