Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Live. Laugh. Love. Sing. Dance.

Live like there is no tomorrow.
Laugh until you cry.
Love like you have never loved before.
Sing like no one is listening.
Dance like no one is watching.

The only rules in life I have are the ones above and I am slowly rubbing off on my Bug. My best friend and partner in crime, aka Auntie Lacey, has dubbed me JukeBox. I can finish a song, I can tell you the title and artist and I will sing, threaten you and pick up where I left off. *tear* Ahhh...the good times. Trust me, you will see random songs through out my posts just because I am always singing and feel the need to share.

♫ We went out last night...like we swore we wouldn't do...♫

I present to you....Auntie Lacey!


I sing constantly, and I may suck at it, but I have fun. I have noticed more and more Bug sings the songs with me. He's learning them pretty quickly. I may have to call him 'portable jukebox'. He's slowly getting to the point where he's getting less shy and will dance with me in the kitchen or in the middle of the living room.

Whatever you do DON'T dance at the dinner table. Last time I did that, Bug told me that it was not okay. Apparently his father has a little influence in his gene pool. Not to worry, I'll fix that. No need for my son to think there are only certain times of the day it's okay to sing and dance! If his heart and body feel the need to sing and dance then he should not have to stop himself!

[Side note - I absolutely LOVE the kiss my owwie and make it better stage! The best part about this stage is if I miss the spot he says 'No Mommy - right here!! And will make me kiss it again!]


The Del Mar Pumpkin Patch

 

♫ For once I'm at peace with myself
I've been burdened with blame, trapped in the past for too long
I'm movin' on  - Rascal Flatts ♫

Music is where I find my peace now days, and I won't complain one bit. I open my heart and ears to music and when I have moments where I need to refocus myself I turn to music. I have to admit I will lean to country first, but will listen to just about anything. 
There are many things Bug and I are learning as we take this journey and I have to admit, at times it gets hard, but as soon as I see his precious face I know that it's worth every moment. I've learned I am a strong person and I can only go up from here.

This is how the day ended after he spent some time with Auntie Lacey...



Until tomorrow... Bug and I bid you good night! ♥






3 comments:

  1. Music always helps me no matter what mood I'm in...you should get him Dance Dance Revolution LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that pumpkin station in Del Mar??? Best Pumpkin Patch EVER!

    -Loser :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Loser, it is the one in Del Mar! Salute to the Loser!

    ReplyDelete