Saturday, October 23, 2010

Viva la nakie!!

So today I'm under the weather, some body aching here, some body aching there, my energy of let's do something did not exsit. In fact it was more of, lay still child, mommy can't handle any movement today. I swear the closer my birthday comes around the corner the more I fall apart. I may not make it to Tuesday. I'll have to write my will after I blog and take my quiz. I at least want to leave here with a good grade and a complete blog for a week.

♫ Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday! - 50 Cent ♫


 
Corbin's been asking me what I want for my birthday and those conversations always turn out interesting.

Bug: Mommy, what want for birthday.

Me: Kisses from you.

Bug: Gross mommy, no kisses.

Me: Okay, so then what are you going to get mommy.

Bug: I dunno, Percy (Thomas the train's friend).

Me: Oh that's nice Bug. Mommy will like Percy.

Bug: No mommy, MY Percy and MY cake and ice cream.

Me: Okay, so what do I get for my birthday?

Bug: Nothing.

How the hell did I get the short end of the stick on this one??

For the most part Corbin's been amazing in enteratining himself. There were a few threats of if he didn't put his toys away I was going to toss them. Oh don't worry. I follow through on my threats. He then opted to play with Spiderman.

Me: if you don't clean up. I'm going to call Spiderman's Mommy to come pick him up because you two are not following directions.

Bug: Spiderman no have mommy.

Me: Oh yes he does, why do you think he's got split personality?

Bug: No Mommy, you crazy girl.

Me. Try me.

He ended up picking his toys up but the whole time he called me crazy. You win some, you lose some.

Bug apparently felt the need to go the nudist way today...defiinitely my son. He went screaming into the bathroom saying he had to pee completely clothed and came out stark naked. I'm sorry...did I miss something? Apparently having to go pee requires taking off clothes now.

♫ No shoes...no shirt...no problem. - Kenny Chesney ♫

It was a sucessful day. I love being able to say - come sit with Mommy for 10 minutes and relax.When your 10 minutes are up, you can go play again...


I WIN BITCHES!

1 comment: