Thursday, October 28, 2010

And we're back...

♫ Just the two of us, we can make it if we try
Just the two of us
Just the two of us, building castles in the sky
Just the two of us, you and I -Will Smith ♫


Alright - I am back in action. The last couple of days have been HECTIC to say the least...let's start with Tuesday's festivities. As much as I didn't think it would happen the way the weekend and Monday went, I made it to 28 years of life. Thank goodness!

My presents from the kids were letters to spell ART so I can do something crafty. HAHA me crafty, yeah OKAY. Well here's how this works. Michelle has this awesome blog Land of the Misfit Toyz and she puts up tutorials of everything she does, and let me tell you, she does a lot of freaking awesome things. A.R.T is what I will be attempting to do. I'll be following the tutorial. If you scroll down on her blog you'll see the awesome table she created as well as the G-rated version of the gift she got me. I had to search through a lot of the box to take this picture, so enjoy it, and I'm sure if you can think of a bad word it is in this box. Wade and Michelle love me and lately there have been a serious of inside jokes - or as we say, Michelle has a way with words. She a treasure. HAHA.

My new magnets:


I'll have to take the time and write Michelle a cute little story and post it online with the words blurred out. Haha. You get to fill in the blanks! :)

It's been awesome having Corbin just about all week. He's been having accidents at night, so I think we might have to go back to pull ups for a few days. I'm not too worried because when he started using the bathroom he did really well, had a week of accidents, and after that was perfect. So I'm going to hope this is the same thing.

I know there was nothing exciting today - work work work, school school school, and the best of it all the love of my life - BUG! ♥

November is going to provide a lot of entertainment! We will have Grandma come stay, I tread the waters of mediation again - my final fight, Auntie Amber (AKA Lovie) will be joining us for Thanksgiving, and then come the Christmas tree! Yes, I am one of those that gets the Christmas tree Thanksgiving weekend!!

I have to say I'm looking forward to the next two months and can't wait to start the new year. Something tells me the divorce will finally be over, the bankruptcy will be over, Corbin will be where he needs to be, and I can fully move forward with my new life.

Karma has been coming around bit by bit, but something tells me Karma isn't done just yet. Good thing for me!

♫ I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat
But always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance - Lee Ann Womack ♫

1 comment: