Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Is today over yet...

OH. EM. GEE. Talk about a day that doesn't seem to end.

So my day started at 1:30 this morning....yup, high fever and migraine. WOOHOO. So I got my sick self out of bed and really didn't want to, but went to get my ice pack out of the freezer to help cool me down. 103 fever is never fun. I noticed it was raining and I LOVE the rain. So I look outside to watch the rain and low and behold, what do I see - I see a stranger looking at me. Just kidding that would be creepy, but I saw a stranger trying to steal my truck.

The second love of my life...


Shocker! The Texas girl drives a big effing red truck. And guess what - MINE'S BIGGER THAN YOURS!

♫ She can drive a truck and rope and ride...
She's got a pair of boots that she just loves
And like me, likes Gus From Lonesome Dove...
 - George Strait ♫

Karma is a huge thing I believe in and karma is slowly paying me back for the hell I've dealt with the last year and half. I called the cops. Lucky enough this dude was so busy checking out all the cars and circling my truck there was a police unit in the vacinity and they arrested him. Good thing because had he hurt Animal (yes, I have named my truck) he would have met my baseball bat. Turns out Dodge Trucks are a hot ticket item in San Diego. That's great, as long as it's not mine.

Michelle and I decided I should have gotten a picture of the dude to post on my blog as a warning, but sick and sleepy the thought didn't cross my mind. I should have just told him where to go for my ex's truck that way I would FINALLY stop getting late payment notices since I'm the damn co-signer on the truck.

So then I go back to sleep FINALLY around 4 and wake up at 7. Yup, 7, my alarm goes off at 6:45 am. I was that tired I just about slept through my alarm. 15 minutes longer it would have turned itself off and I would have really been screwed. So up I get, throat still swollen and I break down and call the doctor once I finally get to work in the pouring rain.

My doctor is so packed they have me see another guy. NEVER a good idea. This guy was just all sorts of cracked out. Some how I went in for my throat and fever and came out with meds for strep and a single case of sever major depression. Yeah, I'm not sure I follow either. He told me that my throat was just inflammed and it wasn't strep, but he was going to treat it like it was...something doesn't sound right.

When I went to go to the pharmacy to talk to them about my prescription I look at my paperwork and I see somehow in this visit not only did I acquire pharyngitis, but a migraine, and depression...something is not right. In all honesty I was too tired and needed to get to work that I didn't bother.

Later during the day at work they ended up calling me back, but it was the other doctor for my tumor to go in and talk about surgery options. They want me to go in tomorrow. I'm sorry, but I refuse to talk about surgery on my birthday. I told her tomorrow was not a good day. I go in next month. I'll keep ya'll posted on that.

Other than working until I got kicked out by an engineer who wanted to go home, and being called an Evil Minion by Cuddles, I got nothing for you. It was a long day and I have 8 minutes until it's over and then I get to pretend to be excited I'm a year older. I am excited to finally see what my present from Michelle is going to be though - something tells me I will be in tears from laughing so hard and so embarassed you'll be able to see me from the other side of the county! CAN'T WAIT!

I get Bug tomorrow - YAY and after days like today - he makes everything better! ♥ Nothing can go wrong when you have the love of a Bug!


Bug - 2 weeks. Time has flown by...


♫ A mother's love is forever
A mother's love is for free
It doesn't matter if you're good or bad
She's there for whatever you need

In the world of fantasy
Hold on to your dreams
Open up your heart and see
All the love you need is me - Dianna Ross ♫



1 comment: