Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So it begins...

So here's my attempt to keep up on a blog that family and friends can keep up with throughout the days they don't see Bug. As many my know Bug is my life, and no Bug is not his real name. It originally started when I called him Love Bug and he corrected me telling me he was my Lady Bug - so we settled for just Bug.

Meet Bug...


Bug and I are learning how to be on our own and adjusting to the life style of the two of us. Nights, like tonight, he is with his father so it's my time to catch up on work, school, house cleaning, and apparently now blogging. I'll be sure to thank Auntie Michelle tomorrow when I'm dragging my rear end out of bed and trying to decide what to post next...

Throughout the posts you will slowly meet our family.

Meet Auntie Michelle, Uncle Wade, Baby Avery, and Uncle Scottie




Bug is in the 'why' stage and has just turned three. Karma felt the need to take it easy on me (not that I'm complaining) and I have to say I have the easiest three year old ever. And no, I'm not just saying that because I'm mom, I am saying it because he really is. Terrible twos were not terrible. They were terrific. Rumor has it three is the tough year...I guess we'll find out here as the days roll on by.

As for yours truly, I am going back to school for a second degree and do procurement for a defense contracting. That's about all I can tell you, or else.... My life is my Bug and every now and again I go out and explore the life of a single person. Not too often though, it gets scary out there.


Alright - I should call it a night. Tomorrow is Corbinesday. Can't wait to kiss him! ♥

4 comments:

  1. "like" lol, great post, keep it up...I love the first pic too, it's so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with your first post!! I enjoy blogging and since I was horrible at keeping a baby book, I can just print my blog in a book and keepsake all of those memories! Although sometimes I get months behind on blogging ( when life gets hectic)! Bug is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I wish I kept up with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable first post- you will have fun with this I know it!

    ReplyDelete