Friday, October 29, 2010

TGIF...

No longer stands - I used to wish it were Friday and then I gave up my weekends to start working Sundays.

♫ I'm gettin' paid by the hour, an' older by the minute.
My boss just pushed me over the limit.
I'd like to call him somethin',
I think I'll just call it a day. - Alan Jackson ♫

Plus, Wednesdays are my favorite days! Give you one guess why!! ♥

Corbin is leaning how to tell me when he's tired and has been putting himself to bed at night. I'm not to sure how I feel about this one. My favorite thing is holding him and rocking him to sleep. I was heart broken the first night and then I found this...


Yes ladies and gentelmen, that's my bed. My son just put himself to sleep in mommy's bed. Can't win them all and if that gives me a reason to love on him some more and cuddle with him, I'LL TAKE IT!

Today Wade and Michelle had one of the their anniversaries - YAY for love!! ♥ If I ever decide to have a relationship again I definitely want to be able to have one like theirs. They were meant for each other in every way possible!

♫ You stand by me
And you believe in me
Like nobody ever has
When my world goes crazy
You're right there to save me
You make me see how much I have - Tim McGraw ♫

So Bubbie and I babysat the kids and Uncle Scottie today. We had so much fun. They are so cute! I am always up for baby Avery love and Bug love. Bubbie and Corbin read a lot of books while I loved on baby Avery.

This was originally a picture of Avery eating dinner, but Bug wanted to be in the picture with her and felt the need to dominate. At least they are the most adorable things in the world!

Wow - resemblance anyone?

Alright - time to go get the sweet little thing that put himself to sleep in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment