Tuesday, November 2, 2010

To infinity and beyond....

♫ You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
If you've got troubles,I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and can see it through
Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me - Toy Story ♫

Yes, ladies and gentlemen - that's my kid with a runny nose. This is nothing new. As soon as you wipe his nose it runs right away. I have stock in Kleenex just because of how much the damn thing runs. I always ask him why it runs and he tells me - because it likes to. Okay, Mr. Smartypants.

I was so stoked for him to be his happy purple ghost and instead we ended up being Buzz Lightyear. Original. Real original. Maybe next year we can get a little more creative.

I have to have a bragging mom moment here - my Bug is SO polite, he minds his Ps and Qs. He told everyone Happy Halloween and Thank You that other parents were telling their children to take notes and to be more like Bug because of how respectful and polite he is! That's right I RAISED MY BOY RIGHT!

So after the third house of trick or treating Bug says to me - Mommy, my bag almost full. I cracked up! All I could do was think, boy you got a long way to go with that big bag Aunty Michelle gave us, but he was so excited I told him that the more houses we went to the more full it would be. Talk about running like a bat out of hell to the next house as he yells, TO INFINITY AND BEYOND.

Thank you Buzz, thank you.


I have to say, for being three and only going down a couple of blocks the kid made out like a bandit.



Unfortunately Bug had to go back to his dad's and tomorrow is Bug Love day. Only one way to send him back. Full of sugar. ♥

Today has been one of those days where I really REALLY wish I worked from home. For those of you who don't know what I do, I am a buyer for a defense contracting company. Pretty badass, huh? It gets more badass at the fact I really can't tell you a damn thing about my job or else....yeah, you know it. I'm gonna have to hire someone to come after you if you know anything more than that.

I have to admit I have no tolerance for stupid people. I have little tolerance for them to begin with but today was just one of those days where there just was none at all. In my previous blogs I've mentioned that I'm what Lace calls "Texas". You don't screw with me, you don't lie to me, and you don't ask me stupid questions without getting all your facts straight. Is that too hard to ask? APPARENTLY SO.

Today was just brutal. I had a vendor flat out lie and whine to me today and that just doesn't fly in my book. I don't care who you are. That sure as hell isn't going to make me want your business anymore. I've had a couple of those in the past year and I took care of that real quick. I don't use them anymore. I have a three year old and he doesn't whine and bitch as much as some of the people I deal with.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment