Sunday, November 21, 2010

Through this road I have traveled...

I have learned who my true friends/family are.

♫ Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down the road and back again
Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant.

And if you through a party
Invited everyone you ever knew
You would see the biggest gift would be from me
And the card attached would say thank you for being a friend. ♫

The lights at the end of my tunnels are becoming one and getting closer. In the next month I will have finalized my divorce, won custody of my son, and taken a huge step forward in putting my life back together. I've noticed the last couple of weeks I've started seeing glimpses of the old me. I can't even begin to express how excited and happy I am to have the old me coming back through. The smallest victories end up being the biggest.

I am sooooo excited for Thanksgiving and the holidays! We have had such wonderful winter weather that is to include lots of rain and indoor activities! With a three year old it gets hard containing all that excitement and energy. So what do we do?



Yay for being messy and making little hand prints. I was looking at his art and all I could do was think how much he's grown and he's not little anymore. :( His little hands are getting bigger! It's so cute to see how he changes as the years grow. Now if only I can get that kid to gain some weight on his little body that would be great!!

My little boy is growing up - as long as he's happy and healthy I guess I'll let him get a little bigger. Not much, just a little...

Today was another wonderful family day. It was Uncle Scottie's birthday party! He's finally 21! WOOHOO. I really need to start getting more pictures of him. Unfortunately I didn't have Bug. (Not to worry that will change very soon!! WOOT!) But of course I got a picture of my adorable baby niece Avery.


This little one is going to be very spoiled with me as Aunty. I already can't make it through Target without shopping and getting something for her every time I get Bug something. Oh well - she's the only little girl I have to shop for at the moments so until I have my own she's just gonna have to suffer and get clothes from me. I'm sure no one will complain! ♥

♫ We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up ev'rybody and sing

Ev'ryone can see we're together
As we walk on by and we fly just like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie all of the people around us they say
Can they be that close
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment