Wednesday, November 3, 2010

This is the song that never ends...

....yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends...

I swear there are days where I hear one song and I just can't stop singing it. I have to admit Reba McEntire and women are strong tend to be my favorite. Her songs, no matter how upset or pissed off I am can get me out of a mood in no time.

Today is my Bug day! Woohoo. I picked up Bug today and noticed he had a busted lip. His first one!!


I know it doesn't look too bad, but it's horrible. His little teeth and the little boys head did so much damage. It's discolored and it's pretty torn up on the inside of his lip. Oh well, boys will be boys and accidents happen. The joys of rasing a child of the opposite sex on your own always provides for entertainment. There are days I ask him where the manual is and he just looks at me like I'm crazy and I missed the memo that says I have to figure this out on my own. Well, thanks for the warning. He's luck he's cute and I love him more than anything in this world.

Alright, I have to get to bed because I have been staying up late hours and it's kicking me in the bottom. Plus because I have Bug my days start at least an hour earlier. Man I can't wait for the weekend to sleep in.

Until then I leave you with the song that I have been singing all day...

♫ It's everywhere you look
If you look hard enough
Its really not hard to see
Yeah, once you put your arms around it
You can never get too much
Love is a sweet, sweet thing

It's in the smile of a stranger
In the eyes of a child
On the corner of a crowded street
Its everywhere around us
Its always growing wild
Love is a sweet, sweet thing - Faith Hill ♫


No comments:

Post a Comment